Saturday, May 19, 2012

Busy Busy Month........But I got new items listed for the store...

This has been an extremely busy month. I am pet sitting all month long going to 3 different homes, my daughter is at the end of her school year and there is planning the trip to Oklahoma with my family. Not to mention the sewing projects I have enlisted myself to do. Though its been busy its been great.
The store is being stocked slowly but surely with all kinds of lovely goodies. I cannot wait until the grand opening which may have to be pushed back until the first of July. The camping trip is at the end of June when I had previously planned my grand opening. That just gives me a little more time to stock the store. The grand opening and give away will be announced next month. Follow my blog for details.
Now I will show you some pics of the new items listed. All items picture have been washed in a gentile soap and line dried.
http://www.allyslostandfoundstore.com/



 Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and don't forget to follow my blog for more listings and updates in my store. http://www.allyslostandfoundstore.com/

No comments: