Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crazy zig zag fabric and vintage sheets................

Today I decided to hit the shop again. Haven't been in a while because I have been busy with my pet sitting. So today was the day. The store needs more fabric and I found it. 
 I am thinking this is from the 60's or 70's with its vibrant colors that zig zag across. It is made of durable, wash and wear polyester. Now I know what your thinking but I am telling you polyester is very durable when it comes to kids or using it for a project that you know will get alot of wear. This piece does stretch in one direction and is very light weight.
 A medium weight polyester with a little stretch in one direction. This is a very nice print that is sure to please.
 A nice wild flower print, light weight polyester.
 This is most definitely a vintage print. Its like garden patchwork. 
 This is a nice cotton blend with a little sheen to it.
And last but not least a vintage NEW IN PACKAGE sheet set. It has butterflies with a scroll design and pastel strips. It includes pillow cases, flat sheet and fitted sheet. 


All items listed here will be available in the store very soon. At this moment they are being washed and dried.

Have an awesome week,

Allison

No comments: