Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vacation, Thread Haul and More.............

Since my last post I have been up to a few things so let me tell you. Right after I posted last we took a vacation to Beavers Bend State Park in Oklahoma with family , I went shopping while there in Oklahoma, Joanns had a huge sale which I attended and bought some fabulous colors of thread, and I have become addicted to blueberry pancakes. 
 The train in the park.
 Our out door shower with heater for the water. However it stopped working just before we arrived. Still its a working shower while camping. I am not complaining.
 Snow Cone truck that came by several times a day.
 My dad said he would give the kids 20 dollars if they could catch a craw fish in the river. They where unsuccessful but still had fun.
The biggest walking stick I had ever seen. The kids where playing in this kennel then discovered they where not alone. Screaming and scrambling to get out the walking stick was more afraid then they where. 
We all had fun camping with family and hope to come back next year. 
 A nice elderly couple ran an antique store on the side of the road and I had to stop in.
 Too bad I am running out of storage at home. I really wanted to buy and list the milk glass in the back.
 They also had and indoor area where I found some vintage sheet goodness.



 Not only do I love vintage sheets, I love working with beautiful thread. As you can tell I love Gutterman and it was 50% off.
 Hard at work cutting fat quarters for the store. It is back on line now and I am getting ready for the upcoming giveaway on the 27th.
 Yummmmm. I have become addicted to blueberry pancakes.
 The kids love them and I love them, but my husband not too much so we make them when he won't be home for dinner. :)

Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week. 

Please be sure to follow adayinthelife for updates and info for the store.

Allison

No comments: