Monday, August 13, 2012

Fantastic second hand find......

When I saw this dress on a hanger I passed it up a couple of times but decided to try it on. I was desperate to find a dress to wear to my brothers wedding because I had been procrastinating for too long. I only had two days left. Glad I picked it up.
 I am so happy to have found this because it was a steel at $10. Originally this dress retails close to $100 if not more. After a trip to the dry cleaners it was perfect. So I guess the moral of the story is to try second hand first especially when your on a budget.

 My sisters and I.
 An odd shot but shows the entire outfit.
My brother and I. Congratulations to him and his new wife. 

I wanted to share my great find and show that second had purchases can be just as awesome as finding a great dress first hand in a department store.

Have a great week and keep checking in for details on a giveaway. 

Allison

No comments: