Friday, October 19, 2012

Absent from the blogosphere.

Absent from the blogosphere.

As of the moment I am working on some home projects and watching some furry babies. Not to worry though I have not dropped out completely. 

Other than the projects and animal watching I have recently found an early 1900 treadle sewing machine. She has the sphinx pattern in gold with other embellishments. She will most likely get an Egyptian name. No I don't get to keep her but thats ok cause I have my eye on another treadle that is a different model. The one I found needs some cleaning and oiling, love and care then she will be on her way to my moms. My parents have been looking for one because they would like to have a piece of history that time forgot. I hope to soon get some pics up for you so that you can see her. I know I am in for it and am not sure of how much work it will take but it will be fun. 

Hope you guys have a great weekend. 

Happy Sewing,

Allison

No comments: