Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone in the Blogosphere!


I know that I have not written in a while and yes it has been on my list of things to do. Seems that after school starts somethings have taken a back seat. There are so many things that I would love to share but I don't think that you would like to read all of it. This is why I won't. I know you would love just to hear about the creative stuff. 

So recently I have gone to the quilt show here in the big city and have met a lovely designer Cheryl Kuczck. She calls her designs Paradiso Designs. I love her work. The Boho Frock is one of the patterns I bought from her and I cannot wait to have some time to get started. 

The next thing that I really like and have actually gotten a chance to do is the Jelly Roll Race quilt top. So neat and very easy. I followed this tutorial. It came out great. I wish I could show some pics right now but am unable to charge my camera. 

I have also been pet sitting alot more. That seems to take up a large chunk of time but I don't mind. At this moment I am hoping to go back to school as soon as my children attend full time school. My son right now is not yet there but her loves the two days he gets when he goes. 

And one last think I wanted to put out there. here lately I have seen more visitors to the site. I love seeing the traffic and would also love any comments left for me to read. 

Have a great weekend

And now pics from the quilt show....

 I free motioned quilted my name. He He. I've wanted to do that for a long time.
 Singer Feather Weight that was custom painted red. So pretty.
 Prize winning quilt at the show.
 I liked this quilt.
 And this one.
 Another prize winning quilt.
This quilt was one that I would like to have. It reminded me of my little boy and I.
Random pic for posterity. I figured I should take this picture because I don't know when I will be able to come back. It was so fun.

No comments: