Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The New Store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost there every one. Ally's Lost and Found is just that much closer to opening. Now the graphics have to be finished and we are rolling with the opening of the new site. When the store is up I will post a link to go to so you can shop till ya drop. Just in case you are unfamiliar with the type of items I will be selling let me tell you. I intend on putting up for sale the neatest most awesome vintage items to include but not limited to vintage sheet fabric, hand made items, awesome cook books (because good recipes stand the test of time), costume jewelery, vintage glass ware and more.

This is just a taste of the fabulous items to be on sale.

 Vintage broach
 Vintage Glass Ware
 Vintage Sheet Fabric
 Vintage Embroidered Pillow Cases
 Vintage Screw Back Earrings
 Awesome Pattern Vintage Sheet Fabric
 Vintage Pepsi Uniform Patch
Vintage Cover Your Own Buttons 
Two-Tone!
Vintage Pattern From The 70's
 Are you missing a manual for a sewing machine you bought or inherited?
White Model 2134 Sewing Machine Manual

I know I will see you there. Don't forget I really really really want to host a giveaway keep coming back for updates.

Allison

No comments: