Friday, February 3, 2012

I am Still Alive.......

Well in the last month it has been a roller coaster of all kinds. My computer died, my husband quit his terrible job with the green machine and went to training in California for three weeks and I have been battling dizzy spells. Wow, its been crazy. Just wanted to drop a quick note on a borrowed computer.

I have a few projects I would like to share as well as some pictures. Right now I am quilting a little on some of my vintage table linens. It looks great and when I am finished I would like to put those pieces together to make a bag.

Everyone makes new years resolutions I know but I have a new one this year. I want to get things done that I have been wanting to do for months or years. For instance I am cleaning out my closet to sell and donate. This is a long time coming. Nothing like a show called "Hoarders" to get me motivated. That show has inspired me to get my butt in gear. Another part of my resolution is to get out there and make more friends, join a group and lose some weight. Hey I want to look good for my big birthday in June. Fat and blobby is out. During this exciting years I have planned for myself I would like to share with you my experiences. By doing this I would like to in turn inspire others to get up and do as I am calling it. Then the hope is that I will have more comments from your guys out there who would like to share your experiences or just comment on mine. I love every comment and read each one.

So when I get my computer back (hopefully by next week) you will be seeing more posts.

Have a good weekend everyone. I would also like to leave you with a video for a song I have been singing for weeks. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg&ob=av2e

Allison

No comments: